We provide efficient solutions to complex problems
GSK Stockmann + Kollegen is one of the leading independent law firms for corporate and real estate in Germany, with an additional emphasis on banking/finance and public commercial law. Over 140 lawyers and tax consultants provide advice to German and international clients from seven different locations in Germany, as well as offices in Brussels and Singapore. GSK focuses on providing advice on transactions and projects. Our specialisation allows us to deliver made-to-measure legal advice.
A reliable partnership. Whether you own a national or international company, a family business or a large corporation – we are always here for you. We do not only deliver advice on planning and implementing a strategically important transaction for your company, but also on specialist areas and challenging issues relating to day-to-day business operations. We not only want to get to know you better, but also that you continue to use our services in the future. Our objective: a long-term partnership!
Interconnected expertise for your success. GSK Stockmann + Kollegen builds custom-made and well-coordinated project teams for each matter, solving problems in an interdisciplinary fashion. Thanks to our collective expert knowledge, we are able to master complex, large-scale economic and legal challenges, both within Germany and beyond.
High standards know no boundaries. For cross-border transactions and projects, GSK works together with long-standing partner firms from the most prominent European jurisdictions, including Nabarro (United Kingdom), August & Debouzy (France), Nunziante Magrone (Italy) und Roca Junyent (Spain). This exclusive alliance includes 25 offices with more than 1,000 lawyers in Europe’s most important financial and economic centres, also covering the EU capital of Brussels as well as North Africa and China. In the important Far East market, GSK is represented by its own office in Singapore. Furthermore, as a member of a global network of renowned law firms, GSK is always on hand to support its clients in all other markets, too.
Year of establishment1997 als Gassner Stockmann & Kollegen
• Corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, capital market law, private equity, venture capital, restructuring and insolvency-related consultancy, IP/IT, compliance, company succession, trusts, wealth management, labour law, energy industry, competition law and merger control, corporate real estate
• Real estate management law, project development, private and public construction law, real estate joint ventures,
structuring open and closed funds
• Banking and banking regulation law, financing, investment funds and asset management, transactions and electronic banking
• Planning and environmental law, infrastructure, public procurement law, state benefits law
• Tax law, conflict resolution and case conduct, notary services